A few months back, mom and I decided to make a couple of wire dolls. We thought it would be a great idea to use up the stuff we have instead of buying new....and believe me, we have a lot of stuff! This only put a very, very small dent in all the supplies we have!
We took a couple of large gauged wires crossed them into somewhat of a body shape. Then we took some sculpting clay and make heads, hands, shoes and hats. Then after the body parts where assembled, faces and hats were painted we started adding different kinds of yarn and threads. We bulked up the guys bodies and added a belt....not sure what to do with them, we added magnets and they are proudly hanging on the fridg.